Wednesday, January 23, 2008
unique shops.

I don't know what's the name of that place that I went just now, but I think that place is kinda interesting.

Here's some shop, with some unique shop names.
Anyone been to this place before? If yes, please tell me where is it and what's the name of it. LOL




1st :

:D

OMG Unique Enterprise

unique right!?
It sells shoes! and my mom bought 1 too.

me : 'OH MY GOD!'
mom : 'why?'
me: 'OH MY GOD LARR!!'
mom : 'what lar?'
*me points the OMG sidnboard*
mom : 'ohh -.-'




2nd :

:D

DC.com telecommunication centre

You trust this shop eh? it DCs all the time.
normally people say, gg.com, when they face some problem.
this is another new WORD I guess, DC.COM!




3rd :

:D

Boutique : Whistle

Ohkay maybe this is not that funny but you see,
whistle as the name of the shop is not so right.. coz' it sounds like :

girl promoter : *pheeweeeit!*
me : *look*
girl promoter : come buy~ come buy~
me : o_o
girl promoter : *pheeweeeit!*
me : O_O
girl promoter : alar you apek sial! duwan buy den go away lar!
girl promoter : *pheeweeeit!* to another person
me : ... O____O

lol


4th:

xD

BIG HOUSE SDN BHD

I know they are selling houses, but i don't think they need to advertise the big-ness of their houses so desperately?
really that lack of idea for a company name? lol xD anyway, those houses are kinda big lol.





5th (last) :


:D

Boutique (?) - DOLL UP

This shops sells LALA make up stuff (or other lala stuff.. can't remember).
and DOLL UP, sounds a little bit like.. make up yourself to become a doll?

like this? :

:D




:P


Kianhui -
7:42 AM