Saturday, January 26, 2008
belated thaipusam

Thanks to Hrishii and Bi Hung. Who were so desperate to play pool.
They woke me up early in the morning, just to play pool? o.o

At first they wanted to go AC, but ouch.
We had no transport, so we changed our plan - Summit.
LOL ok that place is bitchyyy.

:D

I wanna learn how to play pool!
it's fun and I'm noob :D

:D

You know, this smart ass who planned to go AC at the first time,
only brought RM5 to Summit.

:D

A smart ass who loves McD so much,
check out his jersey and the McD fries that he's holding and the McD banner behind.
LOL. match right?

We left Summit after McD.
It was still early, coz' that smart ass needed to reach home in time coz' coz' he told his mom he was just yumcha-ing with friends.

-

At night, my family and I went PJ for dinner.
After dinner, daddy wanted to meet his customer.
So he drove us to somewhere at Batu caves.
Batu caves was so pasarmalam-ness that time!
I think that was a belated Thaipusam celebration?

It looked kinda interesting, so we joined them.

:D

The main entrance is beautiful!
Sorry coz' I forgotten to on night mode while taking pics -_-

:D

:D

:D

What actually shocked me:

:D

BARBIE DOLL!?

:D

YOU LIKEY?
They look like... those who make you can't sleep at night!?

My mom scolded me when I was taking the barbie doll pic. lol

:D

:D

:D

Nice right? :D I should have use night mode! It would be better. stupid me -_-


The Real entrance to the cave!
276 steps, it sounds kinda easy?
yeah it's easy to walk 276 steps but when you turn around and look down, it's scary xD

:D

:D

:D

the up view and the down view. haih. Didn't use night mode -____-

:D

:D

:D


:D

:D

:D

:D

When we finally reach to the top.

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

:D

We took longer time to go down, coz' it was scary @.@


There was funfair too but it needed pay plus it was late already, so we went back home at the time of 12am.

:D

Tired and kinda exhausted. Slept at 2.30am.


Kianhui -
9:50 PM