Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Memory by Music

Memory by Music

This is how it goes, turn ur music player to shuffle mode. And den keep pressing "next" until one of the song reminds you of someone. Then write it down and explain why it reminds you of him/her. Do this 15 times, then tag at least 5 ppl. Enjoy!

It's kinda hard to do it at first, but clear up ur mind and it'll fine.

1. Chu Dian - S.H.E.
Who: Yen Nee
Why: Because I said that she was the only one who could shock me lol.

2. Candy Shop - 50 Cent
Who: Hrishii
Why: Our class (4F/07) won the 3R contest with Hrishii and this song.

3. Over You - Chris Daughtry
Who: Careen
Why: Coz' she introduced this song to me.
''And when you were asking me shut, my mouth went opened up''
Remember Careen? xD

4. Januari - Glenn Fredly
Who: Adliah
Why: She taught me how to sing this song! xD

5. Zui Hou De Zhan Yi - Jay Chou
Who: Ying Ying
Why: Reminds me of everything with just the beginning of this song.

6. This is How We Do - 50 cent
Who: 4F/2007
Why: Theme song of the kutuk video (:

7. Unfaithful
Who: Yen Nee =.=
Why: This song helped me up to argue =.=

8. When I'm Gone - Eminem

Who: Kua
Why: His phone ringtone now and also since ages ago LOL

9. Walk Away - Paula DeAnda ft. The Dey

Who: Tzi Ying
Why: This is our song :D

10. Me & You - Cassie
Who: Caaxoe (my maple character lol)
Why: Grew 40+ levels together with this song (:

11. So Sick - Ne-Yo ft. Jin

Who: My 1 and only crush in my life (:
Why: Coz' I didn't know what to do, having those feelings was my 1st time, and there she went away, just like that.

12. Happy Birthday - Click Five
Who: Wei Jean
Why: Used for her birthday present (video) xD

13. Shake Your Tail Feathers - Nelly ft. P.Diddy / Murphy Lee

Who: Form4/2007
Why: Check out youtube lar. (:

14. Liang Zhi Lian Ren - Gary Cao Ge

Who: Vanissa
Why: At first this song was just ok for me, but NOT until I realised how much Vanissa liked it.

15. Chain Hang Low - Jibbs
Who: Fei Chai (my cat)
Why: Song used in my 1st video (cat video) xD

I tag:
1) Alicia
2) Renee
3) Jean Jean
4) Weiminn
5) Julia
6) Charissa
7) Kylie


Kianhui -
3:27 AM